LeaVe yOuR LiNk... I wiLL fOllOw yOu... I wiLL reVieW yOuR bLOg...

My New Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yeay!! Finally my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown followed me home. Bought by my boyfriend for my birthday present. Actually before this I like the Martian Pink but a few days before I get this phone I saw in the newspaper the new colour, Amber Brown and I really in love with it. The colour suit me and so elegent. I am so happy coz dapat HP idaman.. hehehe.. nanti bila Note 3 plak dah kuar surely I will buy it too.. I am a Hantu Gadget especially Samsung.. Thank you Sayang for the lovely present. Muah!! I love you so much..

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 AMBER BROWN


SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 IN AMBER BROWN & RUBY WINE

1 comments:

Isaac Tan on June 2, 2013 at 7:58 PM said...

awesome phone there :)

Latest: Ploy @ Clearwater Damansara Heights

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada